R&D MANAGER - ELECTRONICS
R&D MANAGER - ELECTRONICS
Úvod a popis pracovní náplně
- Your main responsibilities:
- Leading the R&D (Research & Development) electronics group in close cooperation with global Tymphany EE group, CZ R&D mechanical group and CZ management team• Developing the team's skills and qualification to ensure its competences for successful product development• Monitoring and securing the resource readiness and headcount allocation• Developing electronics including schematic design, board layout, software, certification and testing• Project execution from a concept into production• Correct interpretation of customers' requirements and specifications• Optimization of customers' design performance, cost and manufacture• Monitoring of KPI, its fulfilment and improvement of yearly performance• Co-operating with relevant areas within CZ and the parent company in creating common development strategy• Identification and execution of needed changes• Manage "Cost-Quality-Time" balance within the responsibility area• Efficient application of defined risk analysis tools (e.g. design and prototype reviews, DFMEA, kinematic design, DFM&A, CTQ, etc.
- What we are looking for:
- University degree• 5+ years of electronics development experience, audio or CE products related• Ideal candidate has HDMI / Wi-Fi / Bluetooth audio system design experience• Knowledge of DSP, digital/analog filters, audio CODEC's, common class D amplifiers is a necessity• Working knowledge of common serial interface like I2C, SPI and I2S• Experience with measurement equipment (Audio Precision)• Experience solving EMC, safety, ERP and other compliance and regulatory related issues• Experience with HW development for ARM SOC's with DDR & Wi-Fi is an asset• Technical management of electronics platforms and products development• Ability to guide and mentor others on technical issues• Strong, self-driven, outgoing personality, pro-active mindset• Good English, spoken and written• Motivates others, can moderate potential conflicts, coaches & supports where necessary• Task management and team building skills
- What we offer:
- Opportunity to shape the future of a growing site as a key member of the local R&D management team
- Possibility to create and influence the unique design of B&O products
- Opportunity to be part of new product creation team together with world known designers
- Work within the high-fidelity community focusing on perfectionism and high top technologies
- A cooperative company culture fueled with love and passion for exciting and extraordinary products
- Attractive working conditions incl. individual bonus
- Excellent personal development opportunities
- Are you interested in this position? Do not hesitate to send me your CV!
- I am looking forward to you replying.
- Petra Štěrbová
Vytvořeno:dne 29.04.2017 v 5:10
Pracovní poměr:Práce na plný úvazek
Zařazeno v oborech:
- Technika a Elektrotechnika